Share | 

inspiration

View previous topic View next topic Go down 
AuthorMessage
japman
Admin

PostSubject: inspiration    Sat Oct 02, 2010 6:19 pm

just wounderd what inspired my fellow members into modding

rite ive always loved cars but god wot did it for me was when i first saw every1 turning up for the first race in the origonal fast and furious that set the car culture love off for me then the race woop that signified that ive gotta mod and never stop

time for you guys
Back to top Go down
http://htpc.omgforum.net
jdm micra

PostSubject: Re: inspiration    Thu Oct 07, 2010 1:02 am

Right I have always been into cars from a young age ever since my dad took me to donington race track and playing scextricks with my dad. Ever since then I have always wanted to work with cars and my passion for cars grows and grows. O yes fast And the furious has played apart in my life a big part, seeing all the car spitting flames Amd using noz ha ha .Amd the amazing engine sounds from the dump valves to the exhausts . I understand that on fast And furious the people on the movie are aged 28 and older so they can afford cars like that but 1 day when I am older I will have a r34 v-spec 2 nur .lmao I wish but guys and girls never let go of that passion for cars and modding sometimes it feels like it's diing out.I will never lose my passion for cars I hold onto it and the culture so much .the cars the amazng friends I have and the new friends I will meet on the way .the meets and events,the long drives and the short ones,

Thankyou so much for reading,I respect you all

Watch this video please
http://m.youtube.com/index?desktop_uri=%2F&gl=GB#/watch?xl=xl_blazer&v=s3l9FwnWyjM

Back to top Go down
mazda323

PostSubject: Re: inspiration    Thu Oct 07, 2010 9:36 am

iv always had a thing for cars and wantin to drive,
wat started me off was wen i played on the need for speed underground and started moddin on that, so i thought i would get an integra for my first car lol.

wen i got a bit older i watched the fast and furious and made me wanna mod even more. wen i got my first car i realised its not cheap but wen you do mod it feels god Very Happy
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: inspiration    

Back to top Go down

inspiration
View previous topic View next topic Back to top 
Page 1 of 1